Sunday, July 24, 2005


What Kind of World We Live For? Where's GOD in all of those situations?

I'm really sorry about this! I can't imagine another mistake after the human bombs. I'm really sorry for a country that have some of best education and laws but try to be an anxious and aweak when one had died for mistake and they just had been trying to figure out one answer: "We were right!"
I'm really sorry about this! The bigger problem was that no one tryied to follow the John L.'s letter music: "GIVE THE PEACE A CHANCE!" What a shame for all! Just one more drink for my soul and all people had died for a bizarre presence of war: WAR OF SHAME!
I'm not too good to be true 'cause I don't have any good thing that turns me rich, but I have something whose no one can take me off: My brain!!! And after my soul, and after my beer, and after my harmonic, and after my dream, and after my sin, and after my shame, and after my faith, and after my vomit, and after my book, and after my BLUES!
Whatever! Let's try to live or survive in a world of shame!!!
(A.C. Guzzymann)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

E Guzzy! Só arranjando prá cabeça. Olha que se não tomar cuidado com o que escreve é capaz até de te censurarem por aí! Mas mesmo assim, manda ver. Que negócio é esse? Até mais e fica com Deus. André.

Anonymous said...

Eh..concordo com mtas coisas q vc disse...infelizmente essa ilha ta meio baguncada... =/

bjinhus...ate!!