Saturday, September 05, 2009


Dreams

What I can say about dreams. Most of the people in the world are capable to dream, to think that are dreaming awake and sometimes to dream to forget the troubles.

Well, If we try to explain the main story or singular of the meaning of dream, we can find something like this:

“Dreams are succession of images, thoughts, or emotions passing through the
mind during rapid eye movement sleep.[1] The content and purpose of dreams are not fully understood, though they have been a topic of speculation and interest throughout recorded history. The scientific study of dreams is known as oneirology.”
(Sourde:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dream)

In my case, I can describe that the dream may be one dispositive that we can use to growing up.

Why?

We all need a time to feel and to rest our mind, when we came back home, or when we try to do some kind of work that let us very sad or too much worried about.

The dream can help us to find the answer.

If you hadn’t done what you'd needed in your work or any place, you could get home, sad, tired and with a sensation of loser, or in the other words, failured worker.

When you are in your dreams, all things come true, you can find the exception of the day. In the real plan of living you have that real pressure at work that makes you have not the way or the fast idea to answer to run up the trouble, In the dream, you'll have.

This is for a case that you worked harder or studied a lot.

In my case, sometimes, I dream that my real desire comes get true. Not to be alone again, have a lot of friends by my side, have a real work and profession, have my real independence and liberty. In my case, I dream about things that are extremely essentials for me.

I try to realize and figure out about the solution of my problems of the day, try to figure out some kind of perfect plan to be a better person, a good man and a wonderfull lover.

Sometimes I can’t, so I stay awake all night long, trying to sleep but I can't do that,stay trying to not thinking in things that could make me fell bad, talking to my friends(some those that stay awake too at the same time), stay listening music(my preference is blues), trying to write a lot...

This last thing is the one that I most do in my silent night, write. I like to write all my feelings, my broken hearts, my trials, my singularities, my... I can describe with all of my heart, some like I received in my life, and, some like I would preffer to receive, from the other people.

Dreams, what can I tell for all is that a dream is just dream, but I need to dream to be strong and to maintain my conscience, my soul and my heart.

What does Dreams can mean to you?
I don’t know, just realized that my Dreams one day must get to be true.

AGMA 05.09.09

No comments: