Tuesday, September 22, 2009


Sometimes... in the SUMMERTIME

Sometimes... in the SUMMERTIME
I WALK THE LINE,
Trying to GET WHAT YOU GIVE,
But WAITING FOR YOU
ONLY THE WIND makes myself
A NIGHTMARE TO REMEMBER
That 2 MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT
In the 12 BAR BLUES(LIVE)
Drinking A PINGA DO DUENDE MALUCO
With NO BRAVERY
I MISS YOUR LOVE.

After all YOU LL UNDERSTAND
I CAN’T TURN YOU LOOSE.

While DYING TO LIVE
Nobody can GIVE ME UP AGAIN
ONLY YOU, MY GIRL
Can put me OUT OF CONTROL
‘cause IF THIS IS LOVE
WHAT’S LOVE GOT TO DO WITH IT,
THIS IS THE LAST TIME that I want
To suffer.

As well
In the SIGNS OF LIFE,
I ‘m all the time and the single moment
Trying to not HURT MY BABY
My ANGEL OF MERCY

But
IF I CAN’T FIND MY BABY
Wandering by the UNKNOWN ROAD(PIANO SOLO)
Just with my DESIRE
In my heart with NO OTHER LOVE
And in my memory just OLD FRIENDS
I became JUST ANOTHER VICTIM
Like ANGELS AND DEVILS

WHAT D I SAY(RARE)?
DON’T LEAVE ME!
My dear IRISH ANGEL
Would I say that IF WE TRY
WHAT CAN YOU TELL ME?
SAY YOU WILL...

I NEEDED YOU TONIGHT
‘Cause I CRY, CRY, CRY
With that singular GOODBYE LETTER(1) of yours
Where there’s NO EASY WAY DOWN

I HURT myself
AFTER THE RAIN
YOUNGER THAN TODAY
And my love FEELS LIKE RAIN
Wondering...
DREAM ON, DREAMER
CREEP...


AGMA Weeks from Sep 07 to Sep 21

No comments: