Thursday, September 03, 2009




One day in my life

Since my first day in this kind of life, I’ve been looking for someone or something that could’ve given to me a grace to live as a man, as a person, as a creation of God.

I’ve tried to walk around near by the sight of my eyes but all the time I’d not a good skill
as a good searcher, so all this time in the past I’d redefined my way of thoughts and giving myself for the others.

One day in my life, I’d tried to keep myself closed for all, closed for my family, closed for my friends, closed for all. I’d realized that had done at first time with full succesfully, until the day I’ve met people who had given to me a new way of living.

A new kind of life that could care of my heart, my soul, my body and mainly my thoughts.

I’d fallen sometimes, I’d given up several times, I’ve just wandering for time by time without sight, all around the real world I’ve though known, and I’ve just fallen, as a weak man, as a simple human being, as a singular man.

Nowadays, I’ve been thinking a lot of my life, my way of life, my loved family, my beloved oldest and newest friends, and have thinking up about all this things, all this wandering paths, all this people who care of me, who give to me their attention, and I’ve done.

I've done?

I've done. One day in my life, asking for God answers of my prays, my asks, my fear and pain, my joy and tears... I’ve done.

Today, I have hurted someone that’s really important part of my life now, and I’ve interested that continue to be, if my acts were a fool acts, if my words were acts of a man stupid hurts, I’ve been thinking all the time of the One day in my life...

One day in my life that I’d say to the Lord that I’d been really happy at first time in my life.

I've Done.

One day in my life, I’ve finally the joy to taste the happiness...

Of a friend, of a woman, of a beauty's Creation of God.

AGMA 03.09.09


No comments: