Sunday, September 06, 2009


Time Machine


I wanted to know the Time Machine to go back and resolve things that were not resolved, to be who I am by no me state for those not declared myself and be who I am.


Wish I had a Time Machine to be able to remove words that I said, delete words I wrote and acts committed.


I wish I could do a Time Machine can help me understand people better, not to get lost in the know, not to make mistakes the same mistakes by trusting, not to suffer again and do not need.


I wanted to be in a Time Machine, in order to go back in time, able to discern situations, demonstrate who I am, and become important to who I want as well.


So that people could really understand me and give importance to what I feel, that they should read what I write and give importance to what I write, do not put aside my feelings but that the real value I think and feel that they could not help side my true value, not ignore who I am or what I can be, or how to express myself, that could be real and true to me ...

Time Machine, something that does not exist, something that does not help me, something that does not matter to me, something that bothers me.


I wish I could come back hours ago, a week ago, a month ago, and finally two months ago in order to start something do not know if that will continue, but it is very important and I do not want to lose.


A person who is an important part in my life, moments that were important in my life, situations that are important in my life.


Time Machine, where is that?


Pretty and very important person in my life, how are you?



AGMA 07.09.09

No comments: