Wednesday, September 09, 2009


Even from a distance, to know you ...

I believe that the way we talk to each other decrease the distance between us.

I imagine you by my side, telling me how was your day, your life, your feelings...

As I see you by my side, listening me carefully, each adventure of mine, each desire of mine, each feeling of mine...

And the time never goes by, or better it goes by, and that's when we see that... we can’t see us anymore...

So my heart gets sad, for the distance from you...

And my will to know you, again is interrupted without my wanting...

In this moment I didn’t want more the distance, I’d wanted you...

Because even from a distance, to know you...

Do me well, give me happiness,

To know you, I feel a part of you with me...

A part of you inside me, and I want more... each moment

And I try to forget the time again... for it to pass by.... and bring me you again near to me... even from the distance...

To know you... know you better... My Pretty Dear...

AGMA 10.09.09

No comments: