Tuesday, September 08, 2009



What do you think I am? A clown? Or a man with feelings?

A man with feelings, and do you know why?

Because...

I can’t open my eyes.

I don’t want to open my eyes anymore.

I don’t want open my eyes anymore to get in to my heart’s nightmare.

If today I desire not to wake up.

I can’t stop to think about the words and actions that prevent me to wake up.

I would like to live in a dream that would not became in a nightmare to my eyes.

In the right moment that i try to open my eyes and I have the impression that I can’t have thou near me, to see all of the fullness of your beauty... I fall, I fall in the end of an abyss, lonely abyss... of my heart...

The nightmare becomes to be very often in my life, and doesn’t matter if I’m awake or dreaming, ‘cause what makes me fell alive is you.

At the same words were said or were not said, in the same that the lived moments or not for now,and in the same that there’s a distance created between us and your will to let me out of your life with your kindness, your attention and likely your love... you’ll really keep to be the most important person in my life...

If in this days I need to be so far from you to understand your desire to be alone far away from me, and this will can be too far for my heart,

if this will to be far one day convert your will to be by my side and I’ll be too close to you, even with my broken heart, with my infinit soul’s pain, with the perturbated and incomprehensible friendship, I’ll have to learn that this moment in my live that your desire to can be part of my life to the right time...

I will be yours... and You will be mine...

I would want that the time was another, another time to know you, I would want that was another vision that you would have of me, I would want to be another man to have your attention, in the same time that I would want to be another man to have you my dear thru my hands... so in my last dream I would want to be another man, and not me, to get out of your mind the vision you have of me, for you can get to know me with will, to desire for, live for, learn for, to understand , the love for...

I would like to understand if someday someone had hurted you, if someone let you scars in your heart that could be able to prevent anyone to be with you... get close to you...

I would like to understand, why can't a gorgeous woman have a simple man in her life and heart that just like her as a princess... like a queen and would do the possible and the impossible in his life to be by her side? Would be the beauty? Would be the wealth? Would be the poverty? Would be the health? Would be the illness? Would be the hapiness? Would be the sadness? Or would be the fact that there’s a fear to have someone by her side? I would like too much to understand this...

Because today I can’t open my eyes without you by my side, without listen your voice, without feel your skin, without know you deep inside, without to say to you that I desire to be with you by your side...

Today I can’t open my eyes.

Today I don’t want to open my eyes anymore.

Today I don’t want open my eyes anymore to get in to my heart’s nightmare.

And if today I desire not to wake up.

I will not wake up for anyone, just for one, just for you, the princess of my heart, soul and life...

So... as you are too far from me now...

Now I can’t open my eyes...

AGMA 08.09.09

No comments: