Saturday, September 12, 2009



Fall...
Again I fell in,
As much as I wanted to stand out
Fall ...

Where else could I find this time?
Otherwise the lowest feeling in my being,
For one more day to try to forget,
A feeling that I got to have for you seeing...

Fall ...
Thinking that I might one day be happy,
In the sensations coming from your happiness and smile,
Attention that one day I came to have,
From a love that did not suffer
From a distance that made me believe ... something happens
What I do believe and not happens to
Fall ...

Did not want to feel again ...
Did not want to fall again ...
Did not want to suffer again ...

Suffer what the past has made to me ...
I wanted to feel something new ...
Wish I had a new breath ...
That the breath for finding you...
I know it was my dream ...
But when I try to find you in someplace else or in a waterfall...
Without fear of meeting myself...what...
Fall ...

I wish my time was another ...
For their time finding my time,
A simple way to be able one day
For Talking
And all the problems
Troubleshoot ...
But today for not talking...
Fall ...

Fell on me ...

That one more day I'm suffering ...
Suffering not see you ...
Suffering not hear you ...
Suffering not want you ...
Do not want you to me, what you want to be for me...
Not being able to know
As a day crave
And just with that sadness in my heart
So tight that not more so desire
Suffering
Not knowing what I can...
Fell on me ...

We are free from each other
In different moments of a live
We are sad to know not know
As much as we know
We are different for wanting to ...
Within the space we want to have without knowing ...
Different in the opinion
Perceivers of suffering ...
Understanders without knowing, without knowing, without answering
Fall ...

Fall...
Because my words so they want...
My attitudes have done so...
My intentions so challenging...
My wish is that succumbed
For lack of you
For lack of words
For lack of sleep in my insomnia
For lack of dream
For lack of fighting for this dream
For lack of air that compels me to feel
The wounded heart in tears
It is the sense in saying that...
Fall ...

And again
From past to present
The future without being in the present
From the present not different
Fell without having you in my life
The gift of having you happy
Caring, respectful and smiling ...
A gift from God
An Invaluable virtue to be
A friendship without words to live on
A confidant no doubt to hear
A partner without tears to feel for
A woman so beautiful that one day I want to know ...
Try to know ...
Try not suffer ...
To not drop me ...
But ...
Fall ...

Again ...
Fall ...

... Suffered suffering crying
Tearless
Cold
Soulless
Lost
In solitude
To forget what a day you could and I could feel ...
Without leaving and for feeling to say goodbye
From Your heart ...
My heart stopped smiling ...


Fall ...

AGMA 12.09.09 04:45 a.m.
Soundtrack Listening:

Jonny Lang – Red Light
Junior Wells – Help Me
Muddy Waters & Johnny Winter – 19 years old
Muddy Waters – I’m a Howlin’ Wolf
Stevie Ray Vaughan – Life Without You
Mark Hummel & Kim Wilson & Charlie Musselwhite – Blowout Part 2(Harmonica)
Stevie Ray Vaughan & Jimmie Vaughan – Pipeline
Jonny Lang – Angel

No comments: