Friday, September 14, 2007


A.C. Guzzymann - Suicide's Letter

4 All My friends!

4 this last of my letter! 4 this last of my breath! 4 this last of my health!
I think I’m gonna die!

4 these last months out of Brazil! 4 this last time trying to visit my last friend! 4 this last thinking!
I think I’m gonna die!

Die like the rest! Without soul, without dignity, without any lack of missing!
I think I’m gonna die!

Who decide who’s gonna die? Who does chance and rule about destination? Who?
I can not believe as I’m gonna die!
4 these last written words! 4 this last piece of soul! 4 this last chance!
I think I’m gonna die!

Die to a better world, die to a better place, 4 a new brand of beer, 4 a new kind of woman… who really gonna love me as well! 4 this last moment!
I think I’m gonna die!

4 this last management of my life! 4 this last blues song! 4 this last of my moment!
I think I’m gonna die!

4 the rest of my life!
I’m gonna die!

My only ‘sweet’ suicide letter! Drinkin’ my beer! Running my soul! Feeling my pain! Wasting my time… 4 my last unknown…

Peacedeath A.C.Guzzymann.

No comments: